Saturday 27 November 2010

Enjoy your trip

The Lyrical Magic of Hawkwind

1. Where the ruined towers shout / We march towards our dying scarlet sun / Death!
From 'Warriors at the Edge Of Time'

2. Heading for the crossroads of fiery crucifixion / Lighting up the night sky with bitterness distinction
From 'Death Trap'

3. Paranoia police have sussed out my potion / Help me or there'll be an explosion
From 'Brainstorm'

4. I'm charged with cosmic energy / Has the world gone mad or is it me?
From 'Master of the Universe'

5. Small babies may be placed inside the special cocoons /And should be left, if possible, in shelters.
From 'Sonic Attack'

6. Although I sit upon this chair / I rise and float up in the air
From 'Levitation'

7.  I can read your mind like a magazine / I see where you're at I know what you mean
From Psi Power

8. Einstein was not a handsome fellow / Nobody ever called him Al / He had a long moustache to pull on / It was yellow
From 'Quark, Strangeness & Charm'

9. Can you find the valium? / Can you bring it soon? / Lost Johnny's out there / Baying at the Moon
From 'Lost Johnny'

10. We're sick of politicians / Harassment and Laws / All we do is get screwed up / By other peoples flaws
From 'Psychedelic Warlords Disappear In Smoke'